Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Garrick bought Trevor new barn boots

Trevor has been in need of some bigger barn boots for a while. One day Garrick had to go to Walco to get some supplies, and decided he would take Trevor and Hannah with him (or was that my idea? I can't remember). Anyway, Walco did not have boots Trevor's size, but the lady working there told Garrick that she gets her kids boots at Wal-Mart. Well, Garrick decided to make a trip to Wal-Mart. I must say I was amazed. I personally hate going to Wal-Mart, Garrick hates to shop and Wal-mart is probably one of his least favorite places to go. The other amazing thing is that he had Hannah and Trevor with him. Well, he found the boots and several other odds and ends that he decided we needed while he was there. Then when he got up to the checkout stand, the computers were down and he had to wait an extra 15 minutes. I think I would have just left at that point, but Garrick was patient. Obviously Trevor was very happy with the boots, and I'm thinking I might send Garrick shopping more often!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

brandon said...

Cool boots trevor!

brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwen said...

I'm way impressed Garrick!!! Those boots were definitely worth the wait! Trevor looks very happy with them!

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Little boys in barn boots- nothing is cuter!