Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun in the Sun in Sun Valley!

Swimming was our favorite thing to do!



WHen we went to ride the ski lift on TUesday evening, it had already closed. WE got some cute pictures anyway.




We came back Wednesday morning before we went home to try it again.

This time we came without the twins and Emma and Aspen. Grandma stayed at the condo to tend. It was probably good, because this was a half hour ride each way, and Trevor did get a little bit restless. Rachel and I sang songs with him the whole way back down the mountain.

Tuesday morning we ran a 5K. It was not a full 5 Kilometers, but it had lots of hills, so it was hard enough for me. But it was a good accomplishment for me. This was my very first race or any kind of running publicly. It was not a pretty site, but I finished!


Trevor woke up just before I left to run, so Garrick brought Trevor and Aspen to watch our 6:30 am race!
Just outside our Condo there was a pond with the most beautiful scenery. The kids had fun floating "boats" (made of leaves or twigs) down the little stream. Trevor even floated his tractor down the stream, never to be seen again. We got some cute pictures in the beautiful scenery.



2 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Holly, I love your pictures of Sun Valley. Will you send me a copy of the one of us on the ski lift? All of ours turned out too blurry.

Stephanie said...

Dear Holly,
Thank you for all the pictures you took of everyone. Emma and I really enjoyed looking at them. I will have to see if Gardner can help me copy some of them. Love Steph