Sunday, April 11, 2010

Rachel Takes Over the Blog


Hi, this s Rachel. My mom has totally turned the responsibility of the family blog over to ME!!!!
Because she has another blog to update! For those of you that don't know, my mom has started a new business called VINYLIZEit. Visit vinylizeit.com for more info and details. (that is my favorite thing to say these days) Below are some vinyl projects that I have done for some of my friends. I did this one for my friend Robin. It says Be Loyal to the Royal Within.
This one says Kammie.
This is a frame with the be loyal thing in it.

3 comments:

Garrick, Holly & fam. said...

Thanks Rachel. You are really good at this, and you're a great photographer too! Good thing I have you to help me so much.

Joelle said...

Rachel, What a great way to help your mom and still keep everyone in the family posted on what is going on. I love the way you promote Vinylize. You are a natural salesperson. Grandma

Jenn and Brandon said...

Good blogging Rachel! I love that you are keeping up the blog!