Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Trevor is 4!!!

Trevor turned 4 on the 5Th of July and he thought it was cool that there was a carnival and a parade just for his birthday!!!! The Sunday before his b-day he really wanted me to take some pictures of him out by all the old tractors. Here is some of what I got. This is my mom's favorite:



He really wanted one inside of the big green tractor but the door was locked so we settled for the tire.
I showed him how to hold up 4 fingers & he thought it was pretty cool.
We had to take off his shirt so that he could put on his "farmer" shirt & he posed for a quick picture.
Trevor took me over to see some of our neighbors "beefs" (the beef cows)

More to come of this kids birthday! :D

2 comments:

Joelle said...

Great photography and cute kids!!
Grandma

brandon said...

Rachel i really think you have a future in Photography. You do an amazing job for someone who is almost 12 years old. Maybe i will have to hire you to do our family pictures.