Monday, September 06, 2010

Fair TIme!!! - August 11-14, 2010


On Wednesday we took our animals in and set up. Thursday was our show day, and Friday we basically just sat around bored.

Casen loved to just "hang out" with the cows:
Trevor even got to show in the pre-4H class:
Kyle got 3rd in showing & fitting, and Kaitlyn got 5Th:
OK, so my heifer, Mazie, wasn't exactly behaving her self, she must of had a stomach ache or something. She kept tossing her head around, STEPPING ON MY TOES, and running too fast so I couldn't stop her!!! I got LAST in EVERYTHING!!!!! I hated it I just wanted to quit! The next day the big toe on my right foot, and my arm were WAY sore!!!!
Kait all ways was looking at the judge:
Viola (Kyles heifer) had had it:
Kaitlyn got 2nd in her quality class:
The whole day Kyle was begging to go an this one ride so in between shows we did.
It Was WAY fun!!!:

No comments: