Friday, April 08, 2011

What We've Been up to

Wow! I am so behind, but I am hoping to get caught up in the next little while.
This year Kyle and I played on Basketball teams. My team won the championship game and Kyle's team did well too! After the season was over Kyle joined a competitive team that didn't do too great. Casen loved playing with Grandpa during the games:
Casen and Bryce (my friend's little brother):
Grandpa and Casen:
Hayley, me and Anna watching our brothers play:
On February 21 we went up to my grandma and grandpa Andersen's. while we were there we stopped in to see Great Grandma Roberts. She just moved to an assisted living place in Burley. Trevor and Casen had a fun time playing with all the toys:

Trevor is about the only one that i know who actually finds the good in all the snow we've had. He loves to dig out pathways through the lawn and pave our sidewalk:

Casen LOVES family scripture time. He'll grab his scriptures and sit down by one of his siblings, but he also enjoys eating his scriptures or taring out the pages!
On February 24 Hannah participated in the 2nd Grade Patriotic Program. She looked very cute with her hair all curled:
On March 25 Kaitlyn had her spring orchestra concert:

No comments: