Friday, July 15, 2011

Trevors 5th Birthday! - July 5, 2011

Okay, I have decided that I am going to forget trying to get caught up on the past and move on to the future. I have just been so busy lately. Anyway, I still feel like i should post something about Trevor's birthday so here it is.

Trevor loves the goats!!! This is our newest little one Snickers:
My mom made him a cute birthday shirt:


When I was trying to get some good pictures of Trev he would not smile! He would only do this little thing with his tong:

Since all the Hall's (and Joelle) had stayed at Grandma Hall's after the Fourth of July we did a little party for Trev at the park in lewiston. We had a good lunch of chicken and potatoes. Then we had fun playing on the toys at the park, until Hannah fell and got hurt. :(
Trevor got really spoiled. He got a squirt gun, a rope, a pitchfork, a Matter truck, tons of candy, and a skid loader.
Happy (late) birthday Trev!!! I love you!!!


1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Good call on just starting fresh. It gets too overwhelming to try to catch up sometimes. Thanks for bloggin! I love to read it!