Friday, December 01, 2006

First Snow Excitement

Monday Night About 6:00 we were inside our nice warm house working on homework and reading, when Kyle heard the tractor out front of our house. GArrick was scraping snow, and it was really coming down. At that moment as each child looked out the window there was shouts of joy and jumping up and down. Then there was begging. "please mom we need to go outside right now." I was thinking the chore to get everyone bundled up, and the snow they would bring back inside when they were done. I was thinking of everything we needed to get done before family home evening. You see I don't feel any joy when I see snow, I'm really no fun at all. Luckily I did not deny my children the chance to enjoy the snow for a moment. They went out and made snow angels and shoveled the sidewalk. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

The snow looks like fun! Im glad you let them go out and play!!!