Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Trevor - 5 Months Old!


Trevor is getting so big, and learning all sorts of tricks. According to my other kids he is an amazing baby. He can roll over and scoot himself around. WHenever I set him on the floor, he is never in the same place when I return. He is very smiley, and I have noticed that when I am holding him while I talk to people they have a hard time listening to what I am saying, because Trevor is smiling at them. He likes to jump in his jumper and play in his walker. Hannah would tell you that he is learning how to talk and he can say her name. He is very ticklish, and when you get him laughing you don;t even have to touch him- just ack like you're going to tickle him again and he will laugh even harder.

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie and Eric said...

What a cutie...I can't wait to give him a squeeze!