Monday, January 08, 2007

New Year's Goals and Memories.

Each January for the past 3 years I have had the kids answer some questions about teh past year and what they want to accomplish in the coming year. I thought it might be fun to share some of their answers.

What was your favorite thing about 2006?
Rachel, Kyle, Kaitlyn, adn Hannah all answered the same, "Trevor"

What is your favorite thing to do?
Rachel-Play Basketball
Kyle-Play in the Sandbox
Kaitlyn-Play with my doll I got for Christmas
Hannah-Play with my Dora Doll and Castle

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Rachel-music teacher
Kyle-FArmer
KAitlyn-Kindergarten TEacher
Hannah-Kindergarten Teacher

Who is your best friend?
Rachel-Robin and Whitley
Kyle-Garrett
Kaitlyn-Bryce
Hannah-Lydia and Emma

What do you want to learn this year?
Rachel-Multiplication up to 12s
Kyle-Shoot BB gun better
Kaitlyn-add and subtract
Hannah-ride a bike

What are your goals?
Rachel-90% or better on all my spelling tests and 50 AR points
Kyle-200 AR points
Kaitlyn-learn to drible the basketball
Hannah-take care of my baby brother

The funnest thing about doing this each year is looking back at what they put the previous year and see how they have changed. They also like to know that they reached thier goals for the year.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

What a great idea holly! After reading this blog I sat down and did the same thing with lydia. By the way, Hannah is her best friend too!