Monday, May 21, 2007

Trevor is ten months old.



These two pictures were taken on May 4th the day before Trevore turned 10 months old.


These two pictures were taken yesterday.
He really is a pretty good baby. I feel bad that he was so sad while I was gone to New York, but I was very grateful that I did not have him with me. Especially on my way home when there were technical problems with our plane and we were stuck on the plane for an extra 1and1/2 hours before we took off. I ended up missing my connection and having to wait at the Minniapolis/St. Paul Airport for 5 hours. Thank you mom for keeping him. I know I owe you big time, but it was worth it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Happy 10 Months Trevor!!!

By the way, Holly...I'd be happy to take some pictures of your kids- if they'll let me (most of the Andersen family tries to hide when I get out my camera). How about a trade for a caramel apple pie sometime???

Gwen said...

Trevor...you are one amazing 10 month old! Have fun keeping your mommy on her toes!!!!! We love you!