Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day Family Fun

We went to Preston for our Keller Family Reunion. Uncle Larry makes the best dutch oven patatoes and fried chicken! Trevor and Carter got along very well. Carter loves to give hugs, and he kept hugging Trevor whenever he could get close enough.


After the dinner the kids and moms came to our house while the guys played basketball at the church. THen we all gathered at the Lewiston Cemetary at Grandpa ANdersen's grave. My dad told us about how Grandpa always helped people, even people he didn't know. He would bring poeple home for dinner and a warm place to sleep.


Some of the boys didn't want to be in the picture!!


I guess I only mention this because for once it is not my boy who is not cooperating!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie and Eric said...

It looks like you guys had a great Memorial Day! I wish I could have been there. We had a great weekend too!:)