Saturday, October 20, 2007

Trevor's First Haircut! September 29, 2007


Well, this was a frist for both of us. I had never given anyone a haircut before. Our local barber, Vaugh (who has cut Garrick's hair all his life) is having health problems and is no longer cutting hair. Garrick really does not like to get his hair cut anywhere else. He convinsed me that I would be able to cut his hair if I bought a razor. I decided I better practice on Trevor. I love the curls in Trevors hair, but I will admit his hair never looked combed. So I shaved my baby's hair off and according to Kaitlyn he looks like he's four years old now.


Before





After
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Holly, you did a fantastic job with the hair cut! Trevor looks so grown up!

Gwen said...

I was devastated the first time greg shaved Wyatt's head, but now I have to stop myself from shaving it over and over again. It's so much easier to take care of and they really do look so much older! I think Trevor's new do looks great!