Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rachel and the Dairy Ambassadors at the RIchmond Black and White Days Junior Show Tuesday May 13, 2008

Rachel got to hand out ribbons and prizes at the show. She had a great time, and it was even fun for me to see some people that I hadn't seen for a long time. It brought back memories of when we used to show cows when I was a girl. I guess i really liked it, but I can't decide if it is worth all the work. I think Rachel and Kyle will start showing for 4-H next year. This year we will be at Brandon and Lindsay's wedding during out County Fair.



They got matching shirts, but Rachel's is rather big because this is an adult XS shirt. That was the only way they could find shirts to match and fit all the girls. They look great anyway.


Rachel wanted to give the ribbon to Bennett Gibbons. He is Ron and Andrea Gibbon's (good friends from Farm Bureau) son from Ogden. Bennett is one of the nicest 10 year old boys I have ever met. HE was so nice to come up and talk to Hannah and Trevor while I was talking to his dad. He was also very nice to talk to Rachel, and they acted like they were long lost friends. Just a very pleasant kid! It was very fun to see them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: