Saturday, May 03, 2008

Trevor Outside where he wants to be - May 2, 2008

Trevor loves to be outside. The very sporadic warm days have teased him enough to make him very upset on the cold days when I don't let him play outside. He loves to play in the sand box. He also loves to ride in the tractor with Garrick. Garrick has been hauling manure on any day that has been dry. Trevor rides with him, but does not usually last for more than one load without falling asleep.




I was just discussing with Garrick last night if he remembers any of our other children being so attached to him. Trevor does not let go of Garrick ever. I know all the kids went through stages when they wanted to go with Garrick to the barn, but no one has been so attached even when Garrick is home. I quite enjoy watching Trevor hang onto Garrick's leg until he picks him up, and then wrap his arms around Garrick's neck and lay his head on his shoulder.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie and Eric said...

Trevor is getting so big! He is very handsome.

Jenn and Brandon said...

He is the happiest little kid I think I've ever met. He's really busy, but so dang happy! I love it!