Sunday, June 08, 2008

Cub Scout Day Camp at Camp Fife

The theme for day camp was Pirates of the Bear River. The boys made pirate ships, but Kyle tried to float it when he got home and it just tipped over. Kyle then decided it was more important that it float than it look good, so he removed the sail. It still didn't float!

The climbing wall was a hit!




They put together some wood pocket knives, then they used the knives to carve soap.



Kyle loved the zip line!


One advantage of being the Cub Scout Den Leader is that I can take some great pictures of my son at Day camp. The other advantage is I get to spend some quality time with my son and his friends. We had a great time at Camp Fife on Monday. The other kids stayed home with Garrick and Joelle. CeCille fed them lunch so they didn't starve!

1 comment:

CeCille Hall said...

Kyle,
Day camp looked so fun! I got to go to a scout camp at Bear Lake once and I always wanted to go back. I hope you get to go every year. Cubscouts sound like lots of fun, cute pictures too.
Love, Grandma