Wednesday, September 10, 2008

24th of July Hike to WHite Pine Lake

I invited myself to tag along on the annual hike that CeCille and Emily always go on for the 24th of July. They were hiking to White Pine Lake from Tony's Grove. I had never even been to Tony's Grove, and I really wanted to go. Garrick was so nice to work it out for me to go, because I know he would have liked to go too. It was not a hike for kids. I took Rachel to the Parade in the morning, then Garrick rode with his family into Logan to bring Rachel home, so I could go on the hike. The hike was about 8 miles total. I did not have cell phone coverage until we got back into Logan on the way back. I called the kids to see how things were going. Rachel told me they had a horrible day. Kaitlyn told me how hungry she was and how bad Trevor had been. I guess it is good to know I am needed, but it is also good to get away every now and then. Thanks to Anthony, CeCille, Courtney, and Emily for letting me come along.

CeCille and Courtney soaking their feet in the Lake.


Emily, CeCille, COurtney, Anthony


Emily, Holly, Courtney


Emily and Courtney
Posted by Picasa

No comments: