Friday, May 22, 2009

Girl, Boy, Girl, Girl, Boy, BOY!!!

Well, the results are in- we are going to even things up in this family with another boy! We are all very excited! Trevor already new it was a boy, because he likes boys. Kyle was just sure it was going to be a girl, so before school he told me he wished we weren't finding out. He said he worried the whole way home from school that I was going to tell him we were having a girl (Are we that bad?) Rachel and Kaitlyn had decided it would be in their best interest if we had a boy, because they don't want to share their room with another girl. Hannah was the only one that seemed a little disappointed that we were having a boy. She is the one who would always challenge Trevor when he would say, "Us having a boy baby." Trevor would tell me, "I like boys. Hannah like girls."

Anyway, I guess thinking of a new baby gets me thinking of all my baby's that are growing up so fast! Here's a few baby pictures for my enjoyment.
Rachel Mae

Kyle Anthony

Kaitlyn Marie

Hannah Kristine

Trevor Alan

5 comments:

CeCille Hall said...

Wow! Those were cute babies! I'm excited for the next one too. And Kaitlyn looks just angelic in her beautiful dress!

Kelsie said...

Congrats on the baby boy! How nice to even things out ... and I'm so glad Trevor is happy about it, too. :)

Gwen said...

I was so happy that Amy was born close to megan and lauren last year so that they can all be buddies at the family get togethers. Now it will be fun for you and Katie's little boys to be buddies too!
Congratulations you guys!!!

Matt and Lena said...

Congrats on another BOY!! That is so exciting:)

Julie said...

Hey Holly! Congratulations - another boy makes it "even steven." Perfect! Fun to catch up on your family. Congrats to Garrick as well on getting into the PAL program. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you when he leaves for NY that he makes it back in time for the baby to be born!

Thanks for checking up on us on our blog.
Love you!