Thursday, September 17, 2009

A few pictures from my childhood taken by my Grandpa Roberts

My Grandpa Roberts was a photographer! He loved to take pictures and video of his grand kids. Then he liked to use the slide projector to show us the pictures he took. My mom just had several hundred of the slides made into 4X6 pictures. Here are a few I thought my brothers and sisters might enjoy.

Holly and Greg


Holly, Greg, and our Dad.
This is how we used to feed the cows. We would pitch the small bales of hay up into the manger, then get buckets of grain to sprinkle on top. My how times have changed!


John, Greg, Holly, Ben


Holly leading a calf at the open show at the Bannock County Fair in Pocatello.

Thanks to Grandpa for taking pictures, and to mom for making them available to share.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: