Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hike up High Creek

I have been admiring the changing leaves in the mountains from our front window, but the weather hasn't been real great lately to actually go up to the mountains. But on Friday it was perfect weather. We were a little past the peak time, because many of the leaves had fallen off, but it was still so beautiful. We had a fun time on a short drive and a hike between school getting out early and milking time on Friday afternoon.

Everyone wanted to climb to the top of the big rock.


Getting down was the tricky part.


Garrick, Trevor, Kyle, Rachel, Robin (Rachel's friend), Kaitlyn, Hannah


Kyle on his way back.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

CeCille Hall said...

Cute pictures and what a fun time using up one of the last beautiful warm days.

Mrs. Mike said...

Congratulations on the new baby, Holly! I guess I've been remiss in my blog-checking. I just saw the announcement. He is beautiful, as are all your children.