Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pumpkin Carving

We carved pumpkins with Anthony, CeCille, and Emily on Monday night. As we started taking out the "pumpkin guts" as Grandpa likes to call it, each child had a little different reaction.
Rachel-"That's too gross!" She did end up helping a lttle.
Kyle-No Problem. He and Grandpa got his done.
Kaitlyn-"Good thing I already know how to do this, because we did this in school yesterday!"
Hannah- She had no interest in helping untill we got out the knife to cut
and she wanted to it all by herself.
Trevor-Just watched.

They each designed their own face, and they turned out great if I do say so myself.

Hannah named hers "Hannah". Yesterday when we were getting ready somewhere she told me that she first had to say hi to Hannah. When I looked at her whith a questioning eye, she got a huge smile on her face and said, "My pumpkin, Hannah!"

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: