Saturday, October 07, 2006

Rachel's Favorite Place

Rachel wrote this for "Reflections" (just a contest that the PTA does)


Joelle’s House Is My Favorite Place
By Rachel Mae Hall

My favorite place is Joelle’s house. Joelle is my aunt, and she is only nine years old. She is fun to play with. There are many places at her house that Joelle and I like to play.

One of the places that we play in is Joelle’s room. Her bed is so big and soft. It is like a princess bed. We like to play house, and we are rich, and Joelle’s bed is our bed.

Another place that we like to play is the playroom. There is a closet with dress-up clothes hanging in it. We like to play dress-up. My brother always has to be the cowboy and so does Joelle. I like to be the movie star and so does my sister. It is cool!

Another place in her house is the Harry Potter Room. This room is under the stairs, and it is so small that I have to be on my knees when I’m in it. It is full of books, and when we turn off the lights it is so dark.

Joelle lives by a river. From her house you have a great view of the river. She has a boat, and we like to go boating and tubing. I like it when Grandpa drives, because he turns circles so we go over lots of waves. It is great!

Last but not least is the T.V. room. There are comfy couches and a huge T.V. We like to watch Hannah Montana on the big T.V. It is awesome!

There are so many places in Joelle’s house that are fun. But, my favorite thing is that Joelle is there to play with me.

1 comment:

Katie and Eric said...

That was so sweet! I loved reading this. Rachel is a great writer. I love that her and Joelle are such good friends. We miss you guys.