Friday, April 20, 2007

Trevor is walking!


OK this blog is a little bit delayed. Mom said he must be my fifth child because I forgot to tell her too. Trevor started walking this past Sunday. He started out walking to his dad three or four steps. Now he starts out walking to wherever he wants to go. He usually ends up crawling the rest of the way, but every now and then he gets all the way across the room to his destination on his feet. He doesn't want help-he refuses to hold my hand, if I hold my finger out for him to grab onto, he pushes it away. As you can see-he really likes to walk!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie and Eric said...

I can't believe it! He just seems way to little be walking. Good luck keeping up with him. He has to be your earliest walker, right? He looks so cute in those pictures.

Gwen said...

Way to go Trevor!!! These are the cutest pictures!!!