Sunday, April 29, 2007

Trevor's head injuries.


I notice that Trevor hits his head several times a day. I know it comes with the age and just learning to walk, but yesterday was especially hard on his head. He climbed (or jumped or fell) out of his crib. He has a bruise on his eye and forehead. We need to lower the mattress again, and see if that helps. I hope that will work for a while at least, because I really need someplace I can contain him. Then later that same day he fell out of the stroller head first and got a bruise on the other side of his forehead. We were all feeding g calves and he was sitting in the stroller. I had not buckled him in, so it is my fault, but usually he is content to sit and watch us. I feel like that is the safest place for him. Well, yesterday after falling out of the stroller he discovered that there are so many things to do and eat at the barn. Maybe we'll try using that buckle next time!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie and Eric said...

Poor guy! He is getting so big and cute though. WE can't wait to see you.

Gwen said...

Wyatt is having the same problem...only his isn't from learning how to walk. He's just a boy and is way too careless and carefree. We can't wait to see you guys on Sunday, Trevor and Wyatt will probably have matching scars!