Sunday, March 06, 2011

Florida Day 2 - Febuary 4, 2011

Our second day at the parks we went to Magic Kingdom. 
My dad had meetings during the day but he joined us in the evening. 
We got our picture taken by the front gates:
(as you can probably tell Kyle didn't really want to have his picture taken)
Kaitlyn and Gracie:
Ummm... I'm not really shore what this ride was called, but it's where you get to drive your own little car.  You are on a little track so you don't crash, and Trevor LOVED it. 

Hannah and Hilary waiting to go on the Buzz Lightyear ride:
Me and Trevor standing by Buzz:
Me and Hannah were the only ones who wanted to be in this picture:
In front of the Cinderella castle:
At Magic Kingdom There are three big roller coasters; Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, and Splash Mountain.   Space Mountain is so dark you can't even see anything.  It made me sick but I still went on it 4 times.  Thunder Mountain was AWESOME!!!! You can actually see! I think that's what made it WAY better than Space Mountain.  And lastly, splash mountain, it's pretty boring for the first part, but at then end it drops you really fast!!!
Trevor and Hez on Thunder Mountain:
Outside Thunder Mountain:
My mom took Trevor, Hannah, Hilary, and Carter over to see the Swiss Family Robinson tree house, while the others went over to go on the roller coasters again. 
Walking up:

We went and saw this 3-D movie thing and it was AWESOME!!!!
Things were popping out at you and everyone loved it!
Carter, Hannah and Trevor on the Carousel:
Riding the tea cups:
Every one but me, my mom, Hannah, and Trevor went to go ride the roller coasters one last time but we decided  to go on "It's a Small World"
After dinner my mom took Trevor Hannah and Carter on Dumbo,since Trevor had been begging and begging to go on it.  While they were up in the air the fireworks started and the had a perfect view:

 Watching the fire works:
So we had an awesome day at the Magic Kingdom, but we were all very tired and enjoyed sleeping in the next morning. 

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Yah! Way to blog Rach! I love Magic Kingdom! I have actually never been in the Swiss Family Robinson tree house so I'm a little jealous!