Sunday, March 06, 2011

Trevor's Space Mountain Experience

I forgot this in my last post but this story deserves a special post.  The first time we went on space mountain Trevor was crying and the person at the gate told my mom that if he could settle down he could go but if he kept crying he couldn't so she took him down to the end to wait for us.  When they got down there Trevor said to my mom, "That was my last chance to go on that ride!"  My mom told him that ya it probably would.  Trevor was really mad and the rest of the day he just wanted to go on Space Mountain.  So when my dad came latter that day we took Trevor on it.  He was really excited.  Then just as we got almost to the front of the line Trevor had to go to the bathroom.  I told him I would take him down to the bathroom, but then he wouldn't get to go on the ride.  He was determined to go on the ride.  He was brave and went on the ride.  I can't say that he loved it because when we asked him how it was he said he didn't like it.  But he went on the ride. 

1 comment:

CeCille Hall said...

Rachel, Thanks for the bloggin! It was great to hear about your fun vacation and see the photos.