Saturday, March 19, 2011

Florida Days 5&6 - Febuary 5&6, 2011

WOW!!! OK, so it's been a month since we went to Florida and I still haven't finished blogging about it. Well, I'm going to try and finish up now.
On Saturday and Sunday we didn't go to any of the parks, because my mom and dad had meetings.  Instead, we had a fun time hanging out with Heather.  We went swimming in the morning, and then we went back and got ready for my dad's PAL graduation. 
At the graduation they read a short thing about each person.  They said how many kids each of them had; most people had two to three kids.  So when they got to Dad they just kept naming and everyone was laughing. 
We got a family picture taken afterward:

After the graduation we went swimming again; this time with my mom and dad.
There was a slide at the pool and Kyle went down it 50 times!!! Half of them where in about 20 minuets.
Dad going down the slide:
Kaitlyn and Hannah hanging out in the pool:
After swimming for our second time we hurried back to the room to shower and get ready for dinner with my dad's PAL class.  We ate at the ESPN center, and there was a T. V. for every game that was on that night.  It was fun to meet people from Dad's PAL class, and I'm sad we won't ever see them again (probably).  

Sunday morning in the car Heather, Abbey, Gracie, Me and Kaitlyn had a little devotional.  We were each assigned a topic and then we shared something about it.  That was pretty much the only "church" thing we did.  
We weren't planning on going swimming but after begging and begging we finally convinced Hez to let us go!  We had a BLAST at the pool that day, since we had the whole pool to ourselve's, pretty much.  Kyle went down the slide like 40 times (i think), and Abbey and I went with him most of the time.  By the end that slide just made me sick.  
Sunday night we went down to play on the nice little beach they had right outside our room.  
Hannah and Trevor in the hammock:
Hannah, Kaitlyn, and Gracie doing Handstands:
Above: our lovely resort.
Below: Abbey, Kyle, Trevor and me built a sand castle:
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Yah! Rachel! I'm so glad you are finally blogging about it again! It looks like Florida was SO fun! Next time, invite me. :)