Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hall Family get together

Saturday night all the Halls got together for dinner, because Garr and Karolee (GArrick's aunt and uncle) will soon be leaving on a mission. Someone decided this would be a great time to have a family picture taken. With so many people, I'm sure they did not expect to get everyone-and they didn't. Rob was out of town, so they were not there and ANthony had some bishop things that came up. I think there were a few other's missing too. I think its good they had way more than half the family there. WHen it finally came time for the picture, HAnnah was fast asleep. I just propped her up on my lap (see picture in next post). Trevor was not happy at all about having to sit still, so it will be a funny picture to say the least. We did try to get a picture of our little family, but as you can see (next post) it was not meant to be that night. Jenn and Brandon are very popular and very photogenic.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: