Sunday, July 15, 2007

Best Saturday Ever!

After the reunion Jenn and Brandon invited us to come to their house to swim in their pool. We knew we should really get back home to help Garrick and Kyle with milking and feeding calves, but then I thought this would probably be our only chance while we are down here anyway. It was such a hot day, and I knew the girls would love to swim with Jenn and Brandon because they are SO much fun. So we decided to stay, and on the way over to Jenn and Brandon's house from the reunion I decided I probably made the right choice. Kaitlyn said, "this is my best Saturday." Realize that most of our Saturdays are spent milking and feeding calves and the girls tend Trevor. Saturday is our employee's day off, so we have to do everything that day. I must say that I dread Saturdays. Then Rachel said I was the best Mom, and Hannah said, "Yah, I love you Mom." Needless to say I was feeling pretty cool, and the kids all had a great time in the pool. Jenn and Brandon even ordered pizza-Thanks it was very fun Jenn!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

It was my best Saturday too. . .and I don't typically milk on Saturdays! Although I could have done without the picture of me in a bathing suit.