Sunday, July 01, 2007

Kitty Cat Fun


I am always amazed at how much fun kittens are for my kids. They spend so much time building "pens" that might keep the kittens contained. Then they spend more time finding the kittens when they escape from the pens. They also like to feed the kittens milk with a syringe, because they are just sure the momma cat is not feeding them enough. They don't usually let Trevor join in the fun, because he doesn't know how to be gentle. I you can see the middle left picture the kitty's teeth are showing, but as far as I know Trevor was not hurt. This is definitely one of the joys of having a farm.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie and Eric said...

Cats really are a lot of fun! I remember loving the new kittens. Those are definately advantages of the farm life. Maybe someday!:)