Sunday, July 01, 2007

What a Smile!


Kaitlyn lost a tooth while she was at my parents house. With the other missing teethe and the silver teeth, it is quite the smile. The other front tooth is loose, but we might have to have my dad pull it if it is going to come out within the next three months. Garrick's family never pulled teeth. He says, what's the point. My dad always pulled our teeth out when the got a little bit loose. I think it is better to get it out of there so they can eat. Anyway, I have not convinced Garrick or my children that I should pull out their teeth. SO we just wait for them to fall out.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Congrats Kaitlyn! It was fun to see you and Rachel while you were up here.

We just wanted to wish Trevor a very happy birthday from our family. We hope he has a very fun first birthday! We love you Trevor! Love, Ben, Robbie, Ty, Trey and Luke