Monday, July 16, 2007

Pictures for my wall

Today I took some pictures to replace the ones on my wall. It has been almost a year and it is emarassing to think I still have a picture of Trevor when he was only 2 weeks old up there. These pictures were taken in my neighbor's yard. JOyce and GAry have a little water fall and pond over there. WHile I was trying to get Kyle to cooperate, Trevor fell into the little pond. I was surprised how deep it was-at least 2 or 3 feet. He was completely submerged, but poped right back up to the top, and I was right close so I grabbed him. It was a good reminder to me of another thing Trevor could get into if we don't stay right with him. After giving Trevor a bath we attempted to take a few more pictures and I think they turned out pretty well considering not one of my children wanted to get their pictures taken, because they needed to be playing with Joelle.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

These pictures are so cute! I love them all.

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Okay- you are flippin amazing. Can you come take some pictures of my kids? Awesome, awesome pictures. Really. Your kids all look so cute.