Thursday, December 13, 2007

Shepherds!

OK I have to admit I am proud of myself! On Tuesday I was thinking that I might not ever be ready for Christmas. My tree was up, but I had not put all the lights on it and decorated it. Christmas Cards had not been sent, and I needed to make nativity costumes. Well, on Tueday after talking to my sister Katie ( she had a caroling party and made goodies for all the neighbors and did the laundry all on Monday) I decided that I would at least get the tree ready to be decorated. It only took about 30 minutes. Hannah helped me put a few ornaments on, but as soon as Trevor woke up from his nap he was tearing the ornaments and lights off the tree. Two balls were broken within the first hour. So that's why I had been so hesitant to actually decorate the tree, but it still looks better than it did. I also got the Christmas Cards in the mail on Tuesday! Today I was able to make some Nativity costumes, which the kids are loving already. They were great models.
I realize that this does not sound like very much I accomplished, but compared to the preevious two weeks it is a lot. Sometimes I just need a day to stay home and get something done. It helps when Trevor takes a 3 hour nap, too!


Hannah


Trevor


Hannah and Trevor. Trevor did not like the head piece!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Holly, I think the costumes look great. And your models are ADORABLE!

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Those costumes look amazing! Thanks for doing them!

Katie and Eric said...

Way to go Holly! I am impressed with all that you do. The costumes look great. See you soon!!!!!!