Sunday, February 03, 2008

New Years Questions 2008

Well, each year for the last 4 years I have had the kids all fill out a questionaire on January 1st, or soon after. I'm embarrassed to say that this year it did not take place until January 20th. But, it did happen, and here are their answers (it is always fun to see how they change from year to year) You can see last years responses in January 2007 archives:

What was your favorite thing about 2007?
Rachel-Dad winning the discussion meet (getting the 4-wheeler) and playing the violin.
Kyle-Being able to raise my own calf.
Kaitlyn- the 4-wheeler and Ranger
Hannah-the 4-wheeler and Ranger
Trevor-my loader for Christmas
Holly-Our Trip to Washington DC last February

What is your favorite thing to do?
Rachel-play with my tamagotchi
Kyle-Feed Lazy (his calf)
Kaitlyn-Play with my doll
Hannah-Play with my doll
Trevor-Scoop things up with my loader and climb on the bathroom counter and empty the shelves in record time
Holly- Take pictures of my kids.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Rachel- A Mom
Kyle-a Farmer
Kaitlyn- a Singer like Hannah Montana
Hannah- a Dancer
Trevor- a Farmer
Holly- a better Mom

Who is your best friend?
Rachel- Robin Christensen
Kyle- Drew Glover and Caden Barlow
Kaitlyn- Teagan Ward and Maddie Leak
Hannah- Morgan White and Harley Poulsen (friends at preschool)
Trevor- Abbey Sadler (in nursery) their moms want them to be friends
Holly- Garrick (it has been expecially fun traveling with him so much lately)

What do you want to learn this year?
Rachel- Math and sew doll clothes and cook
Kyle-how to shoot a gun
Kaitlyn- Read chapter books
Hannah-Write my letters and read
Trevor- to talk
Holly- Sew doll clothes with Rachel

What are your goals?
Rachel- get 150 AR Points
Kyle-get 100 AR points
Kaitlyn- get better at basketball
Hannah- getting myself dressed and picking up my own clothes and toys
Holly- Read the Book of Mormon every day.

We will post Garrick's answers when we get him to fill in the answers, or when I decide to fill in his answers for him!

No comments: