Thursday, February 14, 2008

Some Way Cute Kids!

When I was making Valentines yesterday, I noticed that I don't have many recent pictures of the kids together. So, they all looked so cute this morning in their new shirts CeCille gave them for Valentines, I decided to take a few pictures. Trevor was so funny, because he wanted to be in every picture. He was feeling pretty cool in his new shirt. He even had to try it on last night, when the girls tried on their new shirts. The girls had to wear dresses today for the Valentines Tea, and they were not too excited about dancing with a boy!









9 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Cute shirts! I wish Grandma would give me one... Happy Valentine's Day! We love ya!

Emily said...

So cute! I hope that they all enjoyed a happy valentine's day in their fabulous new cloths! I love you all.

CeCille Hall said...

Hey You're right they are cute kids! It ought to be a happy Valentines day. We're looking forward to our sleepover tonight.

Heather said...

These pictures are so cute! Happy Valentin's Day.

Kelsie said...

Such cute pictures ... and thanks for the valentines, by the way. Those pictures are cute ones, too.

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Cute shirts, cute kids, cute pictures!

Katie and Eric said...

So cute!!! I love all of the pictures. Kaitlyn's hair looks so cute. HOpe you had a great time in Baltimore.

Julie said...

Just thinking of you Holly and had to stop by. I concur - the kiddos are "way cute."

Love You!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.